Back to Recipe Search
Cheesecake Pecan Pie
The best of both....cheesecake and pecan pie.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups pecan halves
- 2 egg slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
- Arrange pecans on the cream cheese mixture. Mix remaining eggs, sugar, Karo® and vanilla; stir until well- blended. Carefully pour over pecans.
- Bake at 50 to 55 minutes or until just set in center.