Back to Recipe Search
This recipe is perfect for using up all those partially used jam jars in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 -1/2 cups
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup jam OR preserves OR frozen fruit
- Mix corn syrup with jam, preserves or frozen fruit in a small sauce pan.
- If using JAM or PRESERVES: Heat on medium heat until well blended and hot; do NOT boil.
- If using FROZEN FRUIT: Heat on medium heat until well blended; simmer 2 to 3 minutes, until fruit is tender.
- Note: Flavored syrups make delectable toppings for pancakes, waffles, French toast, crepes, ice cream or cake. Ideas for flavors include raspberry, orange, blueberry, peach and more!