Back to Recipe Search
A great outdoor activity!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 9 cups
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2 cups (16 ounces) clear dishwashing liquid
- Stir water and corn syrup in a large bowl (at least 3 quart capacity).
Add dishwashing liquid; stir very gently until well mixed, trying not to make any bubbles.
To use, dip (do not stir) bubble wand into liquid and blow bubbles!
Tips for BIG BUBBLES:
* If using large bubble wands, pour solution into a cake pan or skillet for easy dipping.
* Stirring causes bubble solution to foam and foaming inhibits bubble formation. If foam develops, scrape off with a stiff card.
* Bubbles work best on humid days.
* Keep solution free from dirt, grass, bugs, etc.
* Bubbles are non-toxic but should not be consumed.
* Solution will irritate eyes; if bubbles get in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.