Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 1 cup KaroŽ Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups pecans, chopped
- 16 unbaked pastry tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla in medium bowl until blended.
- Place tart shells on large baking sheet; distribute pecans evenly in shells. Pour filling into shells.
- Bake shells on baking sheet 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on wire rack.