Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 45 minutes
Chill Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup KaroŽ Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce or hot sauce
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (may be packaged in pairs with each tenderloin weighing around one pound each)
- Stir together first six ingredients.
- Pour half of glaze over pork. Marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining glaze for 2-3 minutes in microwave using 1-quart bowl or measuring cup.
- Grill or roast pork at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes per side if cooking one large tenderloin. If cooking two smaller pork tenderloins (around one pound each), then cook for 10 to 15 minutes per side
- Drizzle reserved glaze over cooked pork.