Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup KaroŽ Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract OR flavoring
- Combine corn syrup, sugar and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and stir in maple extract.
- Serve syrup warm over pancakes, waffles or French toast.
- Microwave Directions: Microwave corn syrup, sugar and water in a 1-quart microwave-safe container. Heat 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH (100%) until all sugar is dissolved. Stir in maple extract.