Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 9 cups
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2 cups (16 ounces) clear dishwashing liquid
- Stir water and corn syrup in a large bowl (at least 3 quart capacity).
- Add dishwashing liquid; stir very gently until well mixed, trying not to make any bubbles.
- To use, dip (do not stir) bubble wands into liquid and blow bubbles!
- TIPS for BIG BUBBLES:
• If using large bubble wands, pour solution into a cake pan or skillet for easy dipping.
• Stirring causes bubble solution to foam; foaming inhibits bubble formation. If foam develops, scrape off with a stiff card.
• Bubbles work best on humid days.
• Keep solution free from dirt, grass, bugs, etc…
• Bubbles are non-toxic, but should not be consumed. Solution will irritate eyes; if bubbles get in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.