Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 36 bars
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal OR combination of ready-to-eat cereals
- 1/2 cup KaroŽ Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky OR creamy peanut butter
- Pour cereal into a large bowl. Combine corn syrup and sugar in medium saucepan. Stirring occasionally, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over cereal; stir to coat well. Press evenly into a greased 8 or 9-inch square pan. Cool about 15 minutes. Cut into 1-1/2-inch bars. Store in tightly closed container.