Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Yield: 26 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® 100% Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla in a large bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth. At low speed, gradually beat in flour until well blended.
- If necessary, chill 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. To form letters, roll dough into
1-1/2-inch balls; on smooth surface, roll dough into 8-inch long ropes. Shape ropes into desired letter directly on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheet; cool on rack. May be stored in tightly covered container up to 3 weeks.