Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 2 hours
Yield: 64 pieces
- 1/4 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 jar (18 ounces) creamy peanut butter (2 cups)
- 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine corn syrup and butter in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth with wooden spoon.
- Spread in a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- TIP: Line pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. When fudge is firm, lift out foil for easy cutting.