Prep Time: 30 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 and 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup KaroŽ Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 cups honey nut peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Combine corn syrup, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar in a large bowl and stir until smooth.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over balls or dip balls in melted chocolate. Chill for 30 minutes to set chocolate.